Concert CD Bundle
You will receive the following:
- 1 Ticket to the Deepa Soul 'Creole Woman' Concert in New Oreleans (no air, transportation or accommodations included)
- 1 Autographed hard copy CD of the Deepa Soul 'Creole Woman' Album (Limited Edition)
General Terms and Conditions
• Acceptance of Terms: Deepa Soul Music, DeepaSoulLive.com (“Deepa Soul”) is an online service that facilitates music fans (a “Purchaser”) contributing to the recording cost of Deepa Soul’s (the “Artist”) music and also (optionally) to contribute to a charity designated by the Artist (the “Charity”) (collectively, the “Service”). The Service is operated from the website www.deepasoulLive.com. The use of the Deepa Soul Website Service is to raise money from Purchasers and shall be referred to as a “Campaign”. To participate in the Service you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Deepa Soul Music may modify the terms of this agreement, in our sole discretion, by posting amended terms to the DeepaSoulLive.com website. Your continued use of the service indicates your acceptance of the amended agreement.
• Responsible Use / Code of Conduct: As a condition of participation in the Service you will not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Deepa Soul Music. Further your use of the Service will be in conformity with the Deepa Soul Music Code of Conduct, which is incorporated by reference into this agreement. Deepa Soul Music may remove any content or account at any time for any reason at its sole discretion.
• Abuse: To report any abuse of the Service please email:email@example.com
• Content: All postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for any item of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. By using the Service you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or any reliance on said Content, and in no circumstances will Deepa Soul Music be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via the Service. Any funds generated for charitable or other causes promoted via any Content by the Artist may be used at the sole discretion of the Artist. You acknowledge that Deepa Soul Music shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete or move any Content that is available via the Service for any reason.
• Trademark and Copyright: DeepaSoulLive.com, Deepa Soul Music, DeepaSoul.com, and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying Deepa Soul's products and services are trademarks of DeepaSoulLive.com and may not be used without the prior written approval of DeepaSoulLive.com. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved.
Terms Applicable to All Deepa Soul Music Payments
• In order to make a purchase you must be over  years of age and possess an acceptable valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us, or a Square, Stripe or a Paypal account. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase items such as concert tickets, books, albums, videos, t-shirts and other goods both physical and digital (Merchandise).
• Dispatch times for Merchandise may vary according to availability and no guarantees or representations are made as to delivery times.The Fulfilment Date is displayed on the checkout page of each Store Front Item. We will confirm to you when the Merchandise which you ordered have been dispatched to you. However, delivery times may vary depending on the territory in which the Purchaser resides. If Deepa Soul Music anticipates that Merchandise due to a Purchaser will not be sent by the Fulfilment Date, you will be notified of the delay in delivery and informed of the new Fulfilment date. (the Purchaser will not be entitled to a full refund in relation to any Merchandise not dispatched by initial fulfilment date).
• Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Merchandise which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
• Unless otherwise noted in the item description and/or project disclaimer, Shipping & Handling costs will be charged when you place an order. Shipping & Handling costs are displayed where applicable and included in the total price you pay at checkout. The Purchaser shall be solely responsible for any customs, excise tax and import fees incurred in relation to any Merchandise order.
• All orders are subject to availability. All prices advertised are subject to change. We retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
• It is your obligation to keep delivery information for order up to date. Refunds will not be given for orders shipped to the wrong address.
Terms Applicable Crowdfunding Project Payments
• Deepa Soul Music and its payment partners may authorize or reserve a charge on your credit card (or other payment method) for any amount up to the full amount of your Purchase, at any time between the making of the Purchase and the collection of funds.
• Any refunds given to a Purchaser are at Deepa Soul Music’s sole discretion. Where a refund is given, the refunds will be credited to the original method of payment, and can take 3 to 4 working days to process. Due to anti-money laundering regulations Deepa Soul Music will only refund funds back to the original credit or debit card used to make the Purchaser.
• Purchasers make Purchases entirely at their own risk. Deepa Soul Music may, at its sole discretion, refund Purchasers for exclusives not received.
• Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM DEEPA SOUL MUSIC IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/ OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SERVICES AND/OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM DEEPA SOUL MUSIC ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. DEEPA SOUL MUSIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DEEPA SOUL MUSIC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM DEEPA SOUL MUSIC WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES DEEPA SOUL MUSIC MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
• Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL DEEPA SOUL MUSIC OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, EVEN IF DEEPA SOUL MUSIC IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, DEEPA SOUL MUSIC’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO DEEPA SOUL MUSIC FOR THE SERVICE, BUT IN NO CASE WILL DEEPA SOUL MUSIC ’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $150.00. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO SUMS ARE PAID TO DEEPA SOUL MUSIC FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM DEEPA SOUL MUSIC, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
• External Links: Deepa Soul Music may provide links to other websites or resources, however Deepa Soul Music is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Deepa Soul Music shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
• Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Deepa Soul Music, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any content, any third party content you post or share on or through Deepa Soul Music, your use of the Service or Deepa Soul Music, your conduct in connection with the Service or Deepa Soul Music or with other users of the Service or Deepa Soul Music, or any violation of this Agreement, any law or the rights of any third party.
• Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Deepa Soul Music regarding the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Deepa Soul Music relating to the Service. The failure of Deepa Soul Music to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No variation to this agreement will be binding upon Deepa Soul Music unless it is made in writing and signed by a director or officer of Deepa Soul Music.
• Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts. You waive any claim that any a legal proceeding (including any tort claim) brought in accordance with this clause has been brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of that proceeding is improper.
Code of Conduct
• Principles: Deepa Soul Music, DeepaSoulLive.com (“Deepa Soul Music”) is an online service that facilitates music fans (a “Purchaser”) contributing to the recording costs of Deepa Soul's (the “Artist”) music and also (optionally) to contribute to a charity designated by the Artist (the “Charity”) (collectively, the “Service”). In order to facilitate this we require that all users of the Service abide by this Code of Conduct. Deepa Soul Music may modify the terms of this Code of Conduct, in our sole discretion, by posting amended terms to the DeepaSoulLive.com website. Your continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of the amendments.
• When using the Service activities that are not permitted include, but are in no way limited to, the following:
• to act in an abusing or threatening way;
• to intimidate or impersonate anyone;
• any illegal acts;
• any infringement of intellectual property rights;
• any commercial activities not approved in writing by Deepa Soul Music
• You will not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
• that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
• that is pornographic;
• that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, anyone of the Deepa Soul Music team, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
• that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
• that is false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful;
• that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
• that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation;
• that includes links to commercial services or web sites;
• that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
• that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
• that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
• You agree not to:
• “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
• collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by PledgeMusic;
• post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to Deepa Soul Music computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or DeepaSoulLive.com website; or
• use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Deepa Soul Music without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals, or engage in any other acts which could be considered “gaming the system”
• What information is collected: When signing up with the Service you will be asked to supply information which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, date of birth, gender, or other information. When using the Service we may collect your browser type, OS type, IP address. We may also store certain information in your browser called “cookies”. We may use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to the Service. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you wish to disable this convenience feature.
• Why is this information gathered and how is it used: All information gathered by Deepa Soul Music is for the express purpose of enabling a more productive, customized, and efficient experience for our users. We do not sell user information. Private information gathered may be used to verify users in order to increase the soundness of a Campaign, by a Campaign in which the Purchaser is a member to make a statement (as organized by members of that Campaign), or any other disclosure if, and only if, approved by the user whose information is being revealed. Campaign information, detached from any private information, will also be reviewed by Deepa Soul Music periodically for the purpose of improving the website and enforcing the General Terms and Conditions. Deepa Soul Music may occasionally email you notifications regarding new services, the status of a Campaign you belong to, internal messages you have received from other site members, and other account information. Deepa Soul Music may disclose this information to business partners, and Artists running a Campaign to which a Purchaser has Purchased.
• Abuse: Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on Deepa Soul Music is a violation of PDeepa Soul Music’s General Terms and Conditions and should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Credit Card Information and Security: Deepa Soul Music does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a secure financial gateway, and we endeavour to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card information is stored in an encrypted form by our payment gateway provider.
• Archives: Deepa Soul Music may keep copies of user information or Campaigns after their removal from the site in archive storage. This archive storage may include past versions of stored items that have since been modified or deleted.
• Children Under Age 13: Deepa Soul Music does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Deepa Soul Music learns that a purchase is by a person under the age of 13, Deepa Soul Music will cancel the purchase.
• Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18: We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
• DeepaSoulLive.com is in compliance with international copyright laws including 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
• If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any file or other content or link infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512©(3)):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Deepa Soul Music to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Deepa Soul Music to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• If your notification complies with all of these requirements, you can send it to us by email to email@example.com. Any notifications not complying with the above requirements will be ignored. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response.
You can only make changes to your order before your payment has been processed.
Otherwise, you will need to add items, and make aother purchase as long as the items are available.